Sunday, January 01, 2012

i really do have a good excuse....

Oh my.  It's been 2 months since I've graced the pages of this blog!  I do have an excellent excuse - or rather several excellent excuses.  We moved into our new home on the day before Thanksgiving!  We are so happy to finally be here, but we are still in the process of getting settled and I expect that will be a true statement for months to come.  Since we moved in we have celebrated 3 major holidays, traveled to Tennessee twice and Virginia once to visit with family, Duane has been to Panama (the country - not the beach), 3 of our 4 children had head lice (the biggest, grossest pain in the butt ever),  Duane wrapped up another course for his Master's degree..... and these are just the highlights :).  So, blogging (along with many other things) had to wait! But, I'm back and about to work on my 2011 year in pictures blog.  Stay tuned....

No comments: