Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cinni Minis

I'm in the process of trying to organize my recipes. Right now they are all just shoved into a box. Some are folded, some are magazine clippings, some are on post-it-notes.... Anyway, I felt the need to have some uniformity and I've also been missing my digital scrapbooking. So, I'm combining my project with a little bit of fun and I thought I would occasionally pass on some of my favorite recipes to you. Enjoy!

I also wanted to share a helpful website I found. It's www.organizedhome.com. They have tons of free printables for things like weekly meal planners, shopping lists, etc....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recipe. I'm going to try that one!
Celeste

apc24_13_21 said...

There is nothing better than having an organized home. I couldn't function if my house wasn't somewhat organized. I'll check out the website. Always looking for ideas.

Julie Wolfe said...

I don't know you; but I'm so glad you had the recipe! My sister had given it to me; but I couldn't find it. These are always a crowd pleaser!

Duane said...

can we move these from the virtual world into reality sometime soon? no? possible? yes? just whenever. and maybe some sopapia cheesecake?