Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer Fun and Monkey's Treehouse

A little update on our summer.
The only way you can stand to be outdoors in Tuscaloosa in August is if water is involved!


Sophia is pulling up on everything. The only problem is she can't figure out how to sit down, so we have lots of frustration going on.

Micah started going to preschool last week. It's 2 mornings a week and he loves it. Duane decided it would be a good idea after he came home and found me curled up in a corner rocking back and forth while mumbling. Just kidding (sortof).


This past weekend we were able to hang out with some of our Tennessee cousins! My mom, a.k.a. hostess with the mostest, had everyone over for lunch so that we could see them while we were in town. I got to see my grandmothers and some aunts and uncles too! We are blessed with a big family.





While we were in Nashville we went to a place call The Monkey's Treehouse. It's this really cool place for kids where they have lots of different centers set up for play. The kids had a great time.

Noah sought refuge from the many preschoolers and played with dinosaurs in the corner.



My husband is still weird.


2 comments:

evonne6kid said...

I love all the updates. Sophia is growing so fast. I really missed getting to see you this weekend. I wanted a baby hug so badly.
I am glad your new home is working out so well. Did they see pictures of Duane before they hired him? just kidding.
I love the micah in the corner stuff. Blake has a "special chair" at "don don's " house too. I doubt he has one at nette nette's or even at home!

Holly said...

well, i'm glad to see duane is still weird. it's an important quality in campus ministry.