Monday, August 21, 2006

First Day of Kindergarten

Well, we officially entered the world of homeschooling today. Today was our first day of Kindergarten. Stay tuned for pictures after I have them developed. I think it went pretty well and I am more and more excited about it all the time. I'm still overwhelmed, still anxious, but God is faithfully putting people in my path that boost my confidence and help to relieve some of the anxiety and feelings of inadequacy that Satan has tried to discourage me with. SO thankful for those people. Noah was also more receptive than I expected him to be, so that's another blessing to be thankful for. Last, but not least, on the "things I'm thankful for today" list is that I was able to have a quiet dinner with my friend Candice (and an agressive family of flies - we ate outside) before the homeschooling moms meeting we went to. Daddy did dinner and bedtime, which is actually on that list too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is in Kindergarten. Time goes by so fast. You will be a wonderful teacher. You taught me everything I know! Love you!